CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 1

Lucky at 5 months old
Pretty Roxi
Slimy Sal
Peekaboo King
Hey everyone! This is a blog about a Chinese SN baby girl named Sarah Grace. I love her a lot already. I can't post her picture yet but when I do this blog will have a password. Here's a little bit about myself. I'm 11 and I have an older brother and sister, a dog, cat, salamander, 4 fish and two tiny little frogs. Your probably thinking it is a zoo over here and your right. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I'll be posting more on how our journey is going!!! I hope you enjoy reading my blog!!!

5 comments:

Jie Jie to Sarah Lu and Chayah Ru said...

Hi Jonah!
That's so cool that you started a blog too, how fun!! I can't wait until you can bring Sarah Grace home!!! You have so many animals, how cool! Oh, and Sarah Lu LOVES the "Spiders crawling up you back" thing. She does it all the time to us and then just cracks up laughing! :)
~Staci
(Sarah Lu's big sis who you met at the mall)

Lisa said...

Hi Jonah,
Your blog looks good so far. Keep it up! I love the Jesus is... at the top of your blog.
Lots of love,
MOM

CNA said...

rockin blog my man now try being a little creative!

CNA said...

I'm not Caitie I'm Dad what gives????

Lexie said...

Hey Jonah~
Your blog looks GREAT! Your baby sister is so blessed to have a big bro like you! I can't wait till ya'll bring her home!!!!
Lexie
(I am adopting from China as well. We are still not DTC yet though!) :0)